The 14th Exeter Festival of South West Food and Drink is returning to the Exeter Castle Courtyard and Northernhay Gardens in the very heart of the city in just 5 weeks’ time! The 2017 Festival is running across the early May Bank Holiday weekend, from Saturday 29th April to Monday 1st May 2017.
Activities for children include interactive workshops including, Fun Kitchen cookery classes, farm animals, story-telling and craft activities. The Darts Farm ‘Food is Fun’ Teepees also host a packed schedule of informative and fun family workshops, talks on topical food and drink themes and demonstrations from local chefs.
You can find over 90 artisan producers from the region in the Food & Drink marquees, 7 Michelin-starred chefs cooking up a storm in the Festival Cookery Theatre and three evenings of music at the After Dark Music Festival (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
For your chance to win a family pass to the Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink on Monday 1st May where you can enjoy cookery demos from Michelin-starred chefs Mark Dodson from The Mason Arms and co-founder Michael Caines from Lympstone Manor, simply enter our competition below.
How many Michelin-starred chefs will be demoing at the Exeter Festival of South West Food and Drink this year?
For more information or to buy tickets visit: www.exeterfoodanddrinkfestival.co.uk.
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 14.04.2017
- Prize includes two adult tickets and two child tickets to the Exeter Festival of South West Food and Drink on Monday 1st May 2017
- Access to the VIP lounge is not included
- Transport is not included.
- Open to residents of the UK aged over 18
- Prize is non-transferable or amendable
- No cash alternative
- Additional costs incurred are payable by the winner
- Enter by commenting the answer on our pinned Facebook post or by replying or retweeting the answer using our pinned Twitter post.
*Main featured photo copyright of Nick Hook Photography