There is nothing better than getting a nice bottle of gin and making delicious drinks out of them. What could be better than using some premium Salcombe Gin to make a splash this Christmas with a cocktail recipe cunningly called The Christmas GIN-gle.
This recipe was included in the latest mail out from Rise & Shine which is created by Bread and Butter Media. So thanks to these guys for the inspiration!
Remember to have a look at our latest news item about Salcombe Gin’s newest addition to their range.
1 part (50ml) Salcombe Gin Start Point
1.5 parts (75ml) Luscombe Cranberry Crush
2 parts (100ml) Luscombe Passionate Ginger Beer
5ml fresh lime juice
3 thin slices of fresh ginger
10 fresh or frozen cranberries
A sprig of fresh mint
1. Add Salcombe Gin, fresh lime juice, 5 cranberries and 2 slices of fresh ginger to a Boston shaker glass.
2. Add ice and shake vigorously.
3. Fill a large highball with ice.
4. Double strain the mixture over the ice into the glass using a Hawthorne strainer and fine sieve.
5. Add Luscombe Cranberry Crush followed by Luscombe Passionate Ginger Beer and stir.
6. Garnish with 5 cranberries, a sprig of fresh mint and the remaining fresh ginger sliced into thin julienne matchsticks.
The Christmas GINgle
Salcombe Distilling Co.
Tel 01548 288180