We thought we’d share our top 5 tips for the Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink as well as treat you to a competition to win some tickets!
1. Come hungry! There are so many wonderful things to try and food stalls to grab a bite from, don’t waste your precious tummy room on a second rate breakfast at home!
2. Book VIP tickets – this allows you access to a VIP Lounge within the castle, where you can enjoy a quiet rest from the hustle and bustle of the festival. You can enjoy a mini spa treatment, a couple of complimentary drinks per day, and even some afternoon tea. It also allows you to priority over the front row sets in the cookery theatre!
3. Use public transport – there really is a whole day of fun to be had and, apart from being able to really enjoy some local beers, wines or cocktails, it’s good for the environment and the city traffic and no need to rush back to a parking lot.
4. Bring the children! The event is not just for adults. With plenty of tasters to treat their young tastebuds, and lots of activities, it really is a day out for everyone.
5. Want to see your favourite chef? Make sure you get in the festival cookery theatre in good time! It’s really popular, and sometimes they choose people to taste the results! Final schedule of top names are still to be announced but already include Michael Caines MBE, Mitch Tonks, Josh Eggleton, Emily Scott and Dez Turland.
We have on offer, for one lucky winner, a pair of combined tickets to the Food Festival and Exeter Beats on either Saturday 5th or Sunday 6th May.
Terms and Conditions of entry:
To enter, all you have to do is:
Twitter: Like and retweet the pinned competition post.
Facebook: Like the competition post and tag a friend you would take with you.
Instagram: Like the competition post and tag a friend you would take with you.
LinkedIn: Like/Follow our page, like the post and tag a friend you would take with you.
Open to UK residents only.
Closing date is midnight Friday 27th April.
The chosen winner must send us a direct message, with their email address for tickets to be sent to, by midday Monday 30th April, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
You can enter on any of our social platforms as above.
The prize includes tickets only as described, no transport or accommodation is included.
The prize is non-transferable.
Good luck and share with your friends!
Categories: Announcements, Buying Food, Casual Dining, Child Friendly, competition, Cooking Food, Dining Devon Blog, Dining Devon Food Blog, Dining Devon Recommended, Drinks & Alcohol, exeter cookery school, Exeter Food Festival, Food Festivals, Independent Producers, Independent Restaurants, Opinion, Something Special, Special Events, Street Food, Vegan, Vegan/Vegetarian, vegetarian, What's On